Question
Posted by: Curious | 2007/08/03

Fertomid

Is it possible to not ovulate whilst on fertomid and not get your periods. Or can you still get you periods if you did not ovulate .

Fertomid does not always work, so it is possible not to ovulate. You can have a period without ovulating, though more commonly you don't.

2
Posted by: Curious | 2007/08/03

Yes, I did but the gynae told me the count is very low and he did'nt think I did ovulate. Today is my 2nd day and still nothing, should I take a hpt test? And if I didn't ovulate will I still get my period.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Chima | 2007/08/03

Have you done a day 21 progesterone test? It will be able to tell whether you have ovlated or not. I'm at the same position as you are. Still waiting for my periods and i think i ovulated.

Reply to Chima