Question
Posted by: taurus | 2007/06/20

fertomid??

Hi there,

About approx 2 weeks ago i visited the gynae for a check up as i have been ttc since Nov 2006, without any luck! I do have a 17 month old little girl who was born in Jan 2006. The gynae found that i had a functional cyst and prescribed Duphaston for it to shrink. Yesterday i went back for a follow up visit and he found that the cyst was gone. He is obviously aware that I am ttc so he prescribed Fertomid 50mg for me to take.

Is this standard protocol??

Please advise.....

Dear Taurus

Indeed this is a very logical approach to improving chances of conception and I suggest that you stick with this protocol.