Question
Posted by: BABIE | 2004/10/11

FERTILITY TRATMENT

I was on fertility treatment for the past 2 weeks, i went to see my gynae today, he mentioned the fact that me and my partner should decide how to get me pregnant, either through insemination or the natural way. If we opt for insemination, i want to know what procedure is it and if it's advisable. But he assured me that it's always effective. Please advise, i have to see him for an answer on Wed, the reason behind all this is that i've been struggling to get pregnant for the past 2 and half years.

Insemination means obtaining sperms from you and preparing it in the lab before depositing in your wife`s uterus.
If thereis an indication for it then it should be done.

1
Posted by: Jess | 2004/10/11

I will also be starting feritliy treatment soon. I can imagine that insemination is more coslty, but if it wasn't for the cost factor I would do anything so speed up the process.

Reply to Jess