Question

Fertility Specialists

Hi there! Please could you give me names and numbers of fertility specialists that i can phone in Joburg area. Ive just found out my husband has problems with fertility and found abnormalities in his sperm. Please help as we would really like to have a baby. Thanks

Dear Anon

You can contact Medfem, Sandton clinic, Vitalabs or Bio ART Fertility clinic (011 484 5119 or michaela@bioartfertility.co.za).

6
Posted by: babygirl | 2007/03/22

I found a website with all the SAfrican fertility info - fertilitreedotcom go. Also has all numbers and advice - v.good!! and Good Luck am also off to see the specialist have an appt'ment at Vitalab - Dr L Gobetz seems very nice

Reply to babygirl

Hi Guys! Thank you ever so much for your feedback i greatly appreciate it! Il definately be giving them a call!!
Have a GREAT day

Posted by: tina | 2007/03/19

forgot to give you dr cassims number...pregnancy porridge brain i think...
0114845119/5168 or 0116479110

Reply to tina
Posted by: tina | 2007/03/19

Dr Cassim at the Bioart fertility centre is truly an expert. My husband was told that he had no sperm and that we will never have a baby of our own. i am now 10 weeks pregnant - with twins!

Reply to tina
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/19

Try Dr Volschenk at Vitalab, he is such a honey!

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Try | 2007/03/19

Try Dr. Cassim himself at the BioArt Fertility Clinic or Vitalab / Medfem. All their numbers will be in the book, or google. Good luck!

Reply to Try