Question
Posted by: A | 2005/11/30

Fertility specialist

Please can you help me with a fertility specialist that knows what they are doing in the east rand. I have PCOS.

Dear A

3
Posted by: sis E | 2014/12/27

Iam a lady of 40 yrs i had a son who is 19yrs and i have trying 2 fall pregnant since 2000 with no luck,i did consulted several doctors and there suggested i visit fertility clinic and dont no any in east rand,pls help

Reply to sis E
Posted by: fertility expert | 2005/11/30

dear A

I am not aware of any fertility centres in the East Rand. However, when choosing a fertility clinic I would strongly advise you not to base your choice solely on other peoples experiences entirely. Unfortunately South African fertility centres(unlike first- world counterparts) are not audited in terms of results and therefore there is no rational basis upon which clinics can be compared. You should therefore choose a clinic that you are most comfortable with and not simply one that markets itself. Some options include Brenthurst Fertility in Parktown, Vitalabs in Linksfield, Medfem in Sandton.

Reply to fertility expert
Posted by: Jo | 2005/11/30

I don't know of a specialist in the East Rand. But I know of on in the North. The Medfem clinic in Sandton specialise in Fertility.
The Staff and doctor are great. As I suffer from PCOS as well
I see doctor Rodreguis.

Reply to Jo