Posted by: Kitten | 2004/10/04

Fertility Specialist

Can anyone please refer me to a reputable fertility specialist, I live in Cape Town, I need to see someone as soon as possible, please help, thank you - Kitten.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

There are fertility specialists in Vincent palloti, UCT private Hospital, Newlands surical and panorama hospital as far as I know

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Shmegal | 2004/10/05

Hi Kitten

I am with Dr Paul Le Roux at the Cape Fertility Clinic. He is also very good and the CFClinic is very reputable. The Clinic is in the Pick 'n Pay building in Claremont. I do think you need a referal from your Gynae though. Call them and check - Tel. 021-674 2088.

All the best.

Reply to Shmegal
Posted by: Angie | 2004/10/05

Hi Kitten,
Yes, Prof Kruger is brilliant and he works in conjunction with Vincent Pallotti from Tygerberg. I am however with Dr Tobie De Villiers (world wide known fertility specialist) at Panorama Medi Clinic. If yu need inseminations etc then the sperm is washed by Prof. Kruger's lab anyway. Dr De Villiers number is 021 930 4433.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: H | 2004/10/04

I live in JHB but have heard there is an excellant clinic at Tygerberg. It is the Vincent Pallotti Clinic. Prof Kruger is the doctor. I'm sure directory enquiries can give you the number. The only thing is you need to be referred by your regular gynea.
Good luck

Reply to H

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.