Question
Posted by: Kitten | 2004/10/04

Fertility Specialist

Can anyone please refer me to a reputable fertility specialist, I live in Cape Town, I need to see someone as soon as possible, please help, thank you - Kitten.

There are fertility specialists in Vincent palloti, UCT private Hospital, Newlands surical and panorama hospital as far as I know

3
Posted by: Shmegal | 2004/10/05

Hi Kitten

I am with Dr Paul Le Roux at the Cape Fertility Clinic. He is also very good and the CFClinic is very reputable. The Clinic is in the Pick 'n Pay building in Claremont. I do think you need a referal from your Gynae though. Call them and check - Tel. 021-674 2088.

All the best.

Reply to Shmegal
Posted by: Angie | 2004/10/05

Hi Kitten,
Yes, Prof Kruger is brilliant and he works in conjunction with Vincent Pallotti from Tygerberg. I am however with Dr Tobie De Villiers (world wide known fertility specialist) at Panorama Medi Clinic. If yu need inseminations etc then the sperm is washed by Prof. Kruger's lab anyway. Dr De Villiers number is 021 930 4433.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: H | 2004/10/04

I live in JHB but have heard there is an excellant clinic at Tygerberg. It is the Vincent Pallotti Clinic. Prof Kruger is the doctor. I'm sure directory enquiries can give you the number. The only thing is you need to be referred by your regular gynea.

Reply to H