Posted by: savi | 2008/09/22

fertility problems

hi, im having problems falling pregnant. we have been trying now for 4yrs! my dr says im not ovulating. we dont have money for all those expensive treatments. i would love to have a baby, is there maybe a place somewhere that helps couples who cannot afford all the medical costs involved. i was seeing a fertility expert in pretoria but we cannot afford him anymore so i had to stop seeing him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Savi

If affordability and you seek fertility treatment then I would suggest you go to a provincial hospital were fertility treatments are offered and ask for their assistance.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: rapi | 2008/11/04

hi! i need information on my testikles. i think i might have injured one on my left when i was young during a karate spa.when another boy kicked me. now i am having a problam empragnating my girlfriend. do u think that might be the cause since i feel no pain underneath till now.

Reply to rapi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.