Question
Posted by: lory | 2005/12/14

fertility problems

well i am only 20,i've been pregnant once this year already & i had an abortion now iam pregnant again and need an abortion again.i wanna give my 1st born up for adoption coz its too much emotional stress and i am not coping.i wanna have an abortion than donate my ovaries to someone who needs them i have thought it through and its the only way i want it.so please can you tell me where i can go 4 an abortion before the end of december?i am very despret and am willing to kill myself if nothing can be done for me.help please.loretta is my name. i am a namibian citizen,0812101266 is my cell no,po box 7203 whk.

Dear Lory

It is difficult for me to decide on where you can do the termination. There are several clinics in SA such as the Marie Stopes Clinic, as well as the state hospitals and almost all private clinics where gynaecologists are practicing may be able to assist you with a termination of pregnancy. However, alot would depend on what stage of the pregnancy you are at the moment. Since pregnancies beyond 14 weeks become problematic, it might not be possible to perform the termination.

I would also strongly recommend that you seek professional help from a coucillor before making any further decisions on your reproductive future.

1
Posted by: ......... | 2005/12/15

Gosh girl, stop having sex if you just wanna take the lives of innocent babies. Or take some responsibility, go on some sort of a contraceptive or something, but stop you sh*t. Abortion after abortion????? No man get a life, its' not fair to the poor unborn babies. Hell no, are you sick o a sex maniac.

Reply to .........