Question
Posted by: LISA | 2004/11/10

fertility problem

last month i tried to fall pregnent by doing artificial insemination ,my gynae checked me first he also said everything its fine the are many chances for me to fall pregnant and i started with the treatment ,he gave me fertomid for 5days after my periods and then i went to see him to put the sperms he tried this twice and after a week my breast became to be painful especially the tips,after a 3weeks my periods started with a terrible stomach cramps and the breast pain was gone .my question is ,is it possible may be it was a miscarriage 2nd question is ,this fertomid is it really working or should i try something else plz help i'm desparate

It sounds more like premenstrual symtoms than a miscarriage. If you were not ovulating before and the Fertomid has now made you ovulate, this would explain these symptoms. The way to know if the Fertomid works is for your doctor to check with blood tests.