Question
Posted by: Cyndi | 2007/02/21

Fertility Experts in my area?

Hi there Please could someone help me to find a fertility expert in my aread - Roodepoort or in area between roodepoort and pretoria...?
I would greatly appreciate it.
Cyndi

Dear Cyndi

Unfortunately due to ethical constraints I am unable to recommend a single practitioner and also because results of the various fertility units are not independently audited, one cannot confidently recommend any particular centre. You can contact the BioART fertility centre (0114845119), Medfem, or Vitalabs. Please make note that this is listed alphabetically.

2
Posted by: Cyndi | 2007/02/23

Thanks so much i really appreciate you getting back to me. Thanks again.

Reply to Cyndi
Posted by: Jen | 2007/02/23

Hi Cyndi;

I can recommend Wilgeheuwel hospital in Roodepoort area. Dr Potgieter specialises in high risk pregnancies, and one of his other partners in an expert in infertility. They performed miracles for us.

Good luck;

Reply to Jen