Question
Posted by: adele | 2007/04/30

FERTILITY EXPERT

I LOST MY BABY 6 MONTH AGO - BRAINCANCER, HOW DO I GET PREGNANT AGAIN AND WILL I HAVE A HEALTH BABY AGAIN

Dear Adele

It is at this point too soon to worry about a fertility problem . However I would advise you to wait at least another 3 months and failing this you should consider a visit to a gynaecologist or fertility specialist. The likelihood of the problem recurring in subsequent pregnancies is extremely remote as I am not aware of a direct inherited tendency in this regard.

1
Posted by: ADELE | 2007/05/10

MY MOTHER DIED OF STOMACH CANCER CAN THAT BE REASON? I VISIT A GYNAECOLOGIST AND EVERYTHING WERE NORMAL AND FINE. ARE THERE A SPECIFIC REASON WHY I MUST WAIT ANOTHER 3MONTHS?

Reply to ADELE