Question
Posted by: Xana | 2008/05/29

Fertility enhancer

i have been using furtipil for a week now and and I have been having extensive headaches. Is this a normal occurence and how long before it can work.

Dear Xana
I cannot give you a comment on whether the Furtipil is the cause of your extensive headaches or not. Furtipil like most fertility enhancers contain minerals and vitamins and generally should not cause severe extensive headaches. If the headaches persists I suggest that you stop the Furtipil and see if the headaches improve or not. As for your question as to how long should you use Furtipil before it can work is a complex question as generally you first need to find out the what your cause of your difficulty in falling pregnant is before you should take any mineral supplements.