Posted by: lilly | 2008/09/12

Fertility Blend

Ek het die artikels gelees oor Fertility blend for women and men. Die artikel lyk baie goed. en Wil graag weet of dit ' n goeie produk is.
Was by gnae, alles is normaal. Maar kan ek dit gebruik..of gaan die goed jou weer deurmekaar maak?

Hoop dis ' n goeie produk.

Dear Lily

Unfortunately I have no experience with fertility blend and since there a numerous such products, which are not registered with the medicine control council it is difficult to keep track of the supplementary products or for the counter preparations. In general vitamins and supplements have limited place in infertility treatment and there is insufficient scientific evidence to recommend it use specifically. Obviously in patients who have mal-absorption syndromes and dietary deficiencies of essential vitamins and trace elements there might well be some merit in using supplements. However in general the notion that supplements will solve most fertility problems should be viewed with great suspicion.

Answered by: Dr.M.I.Cassim