Question
Posted by: Helicon | 2004/01/30

Fertility and Conception

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months. We have checked and there is nothing physically wrong with either of us in the fertility department, but nothing seems to be happening yet. Rather than going for the expensive fertility/conception route that gynaecologists recommend, I have heard that there is something homeopathic/natural that has assisted other women in falling pregant. Do you have any advise or recommendations?

Expert ImageArchive

Yes, there are a lot of factors that Natural / Homeopathic medicine can offer. This would vary from assessing your nutritional status, correcting any deficiencies, balancing the hormonal profile, using safe tonic herbals, and homeopathic medications. Call a Naturopath or Homeopath in your area and ask if they have good experience in dealing with fertility, if it is not their main focus I am sure they can direct you to a collegue that is focused into this area.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)

1
Posted by: HEALTHCARE | 2004/01/30

Dear Helicon

Although there may be nothing medically wrong, your reproductive system might not be functioning optimally.
Sometimes, there may be poor circulation (like cold feet?), poor nutritional status or subfertile hormonal ratios. Emotional stress also plays a part in ovulation problems.

For more info about my Natural Fertility Program, write to lotusway@mweb.co.za

Reply to HEALTHCARE