Question
Posted by: Cinds | 2007/05/29

Fertility Aid Medication

I saw on teh shelf of a pharmacy a medication called Fertility Aid that is supposed to increase sperm quantity and mortility. And there is also one for women to increase chances of conceiving. Is this medication good? Can i try this or rather stick to ttc naturally without any help of herbal, vitamins and mineral medications??? Please adivse

Dear Cinds

The use of fertility aid and vitamin supplements is extremely contentious as there are no large enough clinical trials to prove their use. I would suggest that you investigate the cause of the fertility carefully before randomly using supplements.

2
Posted by: Ziz | 2007/06/04

Info about Stamino grow 4 infertility 4 hubby and I

Reply to Ziz
Posted by: becks | 2007/05/30

Firstly how long have you been ttc'ing. If you have been trying for less than a year then I suggest you hang in there a bit longer. If you have been trying for longer than a year then you and your hubby should be tested to see if there are any problems. But I must add that Staminogro is normally used and is an excellent vitamin for both of you. Good luck!

Reply to becks