Question
Posted by: desperate | 2007/12/07

fertility

Hi doc can u please advice me.I am married for 3 years,was on the pill for 2 years,and for 1 year i was trying for a baby was not sussesful.I did go to see my gynae an she asked me to take fertomid for 3 months.I did not take as yet as it is my first time fertility drugs.Doc can u please advice me if fertomid ii effective to fall pregnant.

Dear Desperate

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Fertomid is a drug to assist you in ovalating and seeing that you have to ovalate to fall pregnant, I suggest that you start taking the medication as soon as possible.

Kind regards