Question
Posted by: henest | 2007/08/20

Fertility

My boyfriend got kicked by a horse between the legs while he was still at school. He's 30 now and concerned that we might not be able to have children. The doctor told him that there's a possibility that he might not be able to have children, but that was 14 years ago and my boyfriend refuses to go for a second oppinion. Is it possbible that due to the kick we might not be able to get pregnant?

Dear Henest

To alleviate any concerns I would suggest that a semen analysis be done as soon as possible. This can be arranged with an independent laboratory and obviously results would be kept confidential.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/20

The best thing to do would be to go for a sperm test and take it from there. It could be a problem but without doing a test you wont know.

Reply to Dee