Question
Posted by: Hayley | 2007/03/19

Fertility

I have been trying for a yr now what must i do dr says everything is fine. i am 30 and my husband is 34.

regards

Dear Hayley

It would be best to undego a full fertility work-up including checking ovarian function, tubal status, hormonal essays and your husbands sperm analysis. Should these all be normal then you may be suffering from unexplained fertility. It would therefore be best to undergo a clomid cycle using ovulation monitoting (clearplan LH testing kits), to possibly try and improve ovulation with timed intercourse.

3
Posted by: tami | 2007/03/22

Hi have you tried a fertility monitor? Me & hubby tried for over a year to fall preggers eventhough every doctor said we were fine!! Eventually bought a monitor as my ov cycles were crazy. Fell pregnant after 2 months of using a monitor - seemed we were not timing it right. Got my monitor from fertilitreedotcom AND they delivered it for me.......2 months to go before my son will be born!! Good Luck

Reply to tami
Posted by: MHL | 2007/03/19

Have your husband been tested? He need to have his sperm analysed. If there are problems, he needs to see a urologist.

Reply to MHL
Posted by: G | 2007/03/19

Have you gone to a fertility specialist?

Reply to G