Question
Posted by: Gloss | 2006/07/13

FERTILITY ?????

Hi all

Well my problem is basically the same as every women here. I have been of the pill for 10 months now and we are ttc, we so want a baby. Can anyone suggest anything to me ?? I have seen my gynie and she told me that she doesnt detect anything serious. I do get my period everymonth but instead of a 28 day cycle i have a 36day cycle. Please I would be greatfull for any advice.

Thanx

It can take up to a year to conceive, even if you have never used contarception, so just carry on trying.

1
Posted by: ma-andi | 2006/07/13

hi glosss

go to the top 5 questions gynaeDoc's top 5 questions and read them u'll get ur answers there

gud luck

Reply to ma-andi