Question
Posted by: Angel | 2006/04/10

fertility

Battling to get pregnant, what can i do. I did get pregnant at one stage and i lost the baby, i consulted with george mokhari hospital, but i still battle and i need a child as in yesterday. pls help me or advise as soon as possible, am willing to have a tube baby if i can

Dear Angel

I need a bit more details as to how long you are trying to fall pregnant, I also need to know how long ago you fell pregnant when you lost your baby. It is best to establish the cause why you are battling to conceive, investigative tests need to be done with regards to whether your husbands sperm is all normal, whether you are ovulating correctly and assess if there is any tubal pathology. So I suggest you first try and find out if there are any causes to your infertility.

1
Posted by: Penny | 2006/04/10

I need to have a baby , my marriage is at risk because of this problem , I did a lapscoe on 24/01 and the doctor said my tube is blocked.Is there anything that I can use or drink withou doing surgery

Reply to Penny