Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2006/04/06

Fertility

I am 31, have a two and a half year ( I battled to conceive for 4 years). I have always been irregular, since I started my period at 19. I am now back to trying for a second child - I am still not ovulating (period has been non-existent for the past 6 months - I have done pregnacy tests and been to the doctor and gynae).
I need advice on the next step - My fabulous Gynae moved so I cannot locate her (Dr Liz Radloff) - I would also appreciate her details if possible.

If you are not ovulaitng, the next step would be ovulation induction.

2
Posted by: Virgo | 2006/04/07

Thanks Puddle.. WIll try soon... Just got news - a friend of mine is preggies and I am so happy for her - we have been trying together - I'm sure you'll understand the feeling...

Reply to Virgo
Posted by: PUDDLE | 2006/04/07

IT FEELS LIKE I AM READING MY OWN POSTING.

I ALSO ONLY STARTED MY PERIOD ON 19 AND WAS AND STILL IS VERY IRREGULAR, ALSO HAVE A LITTLE ONE OF 2 AND ARE NOW TRYING TO CONCEIVE AGAIN ALSO DID PREG TESTS AND EVERYTHING AND ARE DEF NOT PREGNANT. I ALSO TTC FOR ABOUT 4 1/2 YEARS WITH THE FIRST ONE. WITH THE FIRST ONE I USED CLOMIDS AND FELL PREGGIES WITH IN 2 MONTHS.
I AM NOW AGAIN ON CLOMIDS AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE I WILL HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS SOON.

MYBE U SHOULD ASK YOUR GYNAE TO GIVE YOU CLOMIDS AS THIS HELPS YOU TO OVULATE.

GOOD LUCK!!

Reply to PUDDLE