Question
Posted by: njunjus | 2004/10/14

Fertility

my husband and i have been trying to have a child for the past two years,been to a gayne and told he told me everthing was fine and i was ready to have a baby,but mothing yet...so my hubby both think the problem is with him,any numbers for fertelity clinics for man we would like to do a sperm count

Any lab can do a sperm count. Suggest looking in the book for a fertility specialist in your area

3
Posted by: njunjus | 2004/10/15

thanks doc and jessica for the advice i really apperciate it ,i will def contact the lab

Reply to njunjus
Posted by: njunjus | 2004/10/15

thanx a lot to you doc and jessica the advice u gave me is highly appreciated and i'll make us of it...wish me luck

Reply to njunjus
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/14

You can get a sperm analysis done at a place that do blood tests, just phone them before hand and find out when they can do it, you doctor (gynae) can give a prescription for this and the lab will send the results to your doctor.

This will maybe be easier than to go to a fertility specialist first.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica