Posted by: njunjus | 2004/10/14


my husband and i have been trying to have a child for the past two years,been to a gayne and told he told me everthing was fine and i was ready to have a baby,but mothing my hubby both think the problem is with him,any numbers for fertelity clinics for man we would like to do a sperm count

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Any lab can do a sperm count. Suggest looking in the book for a fertility specialist in your area

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: njunjus | 2004/10/15

thanks doc and jessica for the advice i really apperciate it ,i will def contact the lab

Reply to njunjus
Posted by: njunjus | 2004/10/15

thanx a lot to you doc and jessica the advice u gave me is highly appreciated and i'll make us of it...wish me luck

Reply to njunjus
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/14

You can get a sperm analysis done at a place that do blood tests, just phone them before hand and find out when they can do it, you doctor (gynae) can give a prescription for this and the lab will send the results to your doctor.

This will maybe be easier than to go to a fertility specialist first.


Reply to Jessica

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.