Question
Posted by: Capricorn | 2003/03/26

Fertility

Ive got to the stage that Im like deperate dan, all my friend around me are falling pregnant. They are all younger than I am and yet I medically have no problems. I have my period like clockwork, have had my progestone tested on day 21, and am ovulating, have had the historoscopy, laporoscorpy which showed some endimetral scars but were fixed and was then told to go and make babies. Their is nothing wrong with my husband. But now after 10 months still nothing. I actually feel quite depressed when all around me - are pregnant woman. I have had daughter who is now 13 and had no difficulty. What more can I do ? is there some or other vitamin that I can take - zinc, will Clomid not help.

Deperate!!!!!!!

Clomid will only help if you have a problem with ovulation. You can try timing intercourse around your ovulation period. It may seem like a long time to be trying, but it is still within normal limits. If nothing has happened in the next three months, I would suggest that you see a fertility expert for further assessment.

1
Posted by: goodie | 2003/03/26

i can tell you that you dont have to feel bad i am in the same boat my son is 9yrs and also trying .i am currently using fertomid wich is something similar to clomid.so we must hang in there i think

Reply to goodie