Question
Posted by: Lee | 2005/12/13

FERTILE FOCUS FERTILITY TEST

Hi all, i just bought FERTILE FOCUS SALIVA OVULATION FERTILITY TEST for R263-00. i just wanna know if anyone has bought one of these devices and what u think about it. i've done my first test and it showed that i'm not ovulation, which should be correct. hope to hear from you! regards Lee

Dear Lee

I do apolise for the delayed response.

The use of salivary ovulation detection kits are not as accurate as the ovulation detection urinary kits as they measure differnt hormonal changes. The urinary test are much more sensitive as they measure absoloute LH (lutenisung Hormone ) levels, which we know is critical to the ovulation process. Most salivary ovulation tests indirectly measure changes in estrogen levels and therefore may lack sensitivity with regards to the ovulation process itself. The urine testing kits such as Clearplan are very similary priced to the one which you have invested in, although it can be used for one month at a time only.