Question
Posted by: Niks | 2006/11/13

Fertiboost

I need to start taking fertiboost, i had a mc in September, and doc said we can ttc soon after that, i want to take fertiboost to increase our chances, do i need a prescription for it, can hubby take it as well!! How much does it cost maybe. Ladies ur advice will also be appreciated.

You do not need a prescription and you can both take it.

4
Posted by: Elna | 2006/11/14

What is a PCOS??? What must I do should I go for it or should I not???

Reply to Elna
Posted by: Bella | 2006/11/14

I didnt and I took it for 4 months. I have PCOS

Reply to Bella
Posted by: elna | 2006/11/14

I want to try one too, after how long do you fall pregnant after taking the Fertiboost???

Reply to elna
Posted by: Bella | 2006/11/13

You dont need a prescription, and it is very expensive. Dischem stocks it at R880 a pack (female + male in one pack).
It is meant for you and hubby, and you have to dissolve the little white tablets under your tongue, not swallow with water.

Reply to Bella