Question
Posted by: M | 2006/07/18

Fertiboost

My husband are considering Fertiboost. Would you recommend it?

Dear M

Fertiboost is nothing more that a supplement and if one has a healthy nutritious diet, fertiboost will not do any thing more to ennhance fertility. You need to know the exact reason for the infertility problem and focus activley on a treatment regime to suit your needs instead

3
Posted by: Johan | 2015/12/22

Hi there a doctor ones told me when I fell on my back that I was born with a back problem could it affect my fertility,because I'm struggling to make a baby ,what can I use to produce sperm if I can't thanks

Reply to Johan
Posted by: O | 2006/07/23

I suffer from PCOS. We've been ttc 4 over a year now. My doc had me on clomid for 3 months & nothing happened. I took fertiboost for 1 month (STARTED TAKING IT ON THE 1st DAY OF MY PERIOD) I've just found out that i'm 4-5 weeks pregnant.

I know that these things are in GOD's hands but i truly believe that FB helped me as well.

I'm just praying that I get through this pregnancy without any of the complications associated with PCOS.

God bless.

Reply to O
Posted by: Lee | 2006/07/19

Hi M

I tried to fall pregnant for 3 years. After taking fertiboost for 2 months, I was pregnant and am now at 23 weeks. A friend of mine introduced me to it. She tried for 7 years to conceive and also after 3 months fell pregnant.

It is worth a try, and the results on the male sperm seem to be amazing.

Call the LIFE centre or visit www dot fertiboost dot com for further information on the product.

Good Luck
Lee

Reply to Lee