Our expert says:
According to the manufacturers: "Ferti-boost™ is designed to help aspiring parents suffering from "Unexplained Infertility Syndrome" where more aggressive therapies are not indicated. Prior to Ferti-boost™ becoming available to the public, people were forced to take more dramatic measures, as there was no viable alternative available to them. Assisted fertility techniques such as IVF, GIVT and IXI, which can be effective in certain cases, are often too drastic in the context of mild to moderate infertility, such as "Unexplained Infertility Syndrome".
Ferti-boost™ has proved to be effective in the treatment of "Unexplained Infertility Syndrome", endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and male infertility. In addition, there has until now been very little treatment available for male infertility. However, clinical tests have shown that Ferti-boost™ can greatly improve sperm count, morphology, motility and viscosity.
Ferti-boost™ works on 5 levels
1. Ferti-boost™ stimulates the body's natural ability to produce and regulate the hormones necessary for healthy reproductive function:
a. Oestrogen - for follicle and egg development and laying down the endometrial lining
b. Progesterone - for maturation of the endometrium and sustain the pregnancy; precursor to both oestrogen and progesterone.
c. Testosterone - for maturation and production of health good quality sperm and production of oestrogen
d. LH - pituitary hormone for the release of the egg from the follicle at the time of ovulation and the stimulation of the follicle to become the corpus luteum; stimulation of the interstitial cells of the testicle for the production of testosterone
e. FSH - brain hormone that stimulates the production of both follicles and sperm
2. The homoeopathic medicine in Ferti-boost™ aids the reproductive tissue's ability to appropriately respond to the hormones when they are present in the blood stream, and regulate correct feedback controls.
3. Ferti-boost™ prevents the negative effects that stress has on the reproductive function by reducing the levels of physiological cortisol to:
a. prevent a drain on the progesterone levels, and therefore the testosterone and oestrogen levels
b. normalise the blood sugar levels as the insulin cortisol ratio is brought under control to prevent insulin resistance often seen in polycyctic ovarian syndrome
4. Chinese Herbal medication helps to re-balance the physiological system involved in the manufacture of blood and Qi of the "kidney" and "spleen" systems. These systems are involved in the production of egg and sperm quality, as well as nourishing the uterus. If improved, the uterine circulation and ability to make the proliferating endometrium can then convert into the secreting endometrium capable of supporting implantation. "Liver blood stagnation" is prevented, which translates to prevent the congestion and estrogen dominance associated with endometriosis formation.
5. Western Herbal and naturopathic medicine provide the nutrients necessary for the building of sperm endometrium and eggs. It also provides essential nutrients such and vitamins minerals and amino acids necessary for the production and eggs and sperm.
The combined consists pack consists of 3 bottles of tablets each for men and women:-
a. Homoeopathic formula
b. Chinese Herbal formula
c. Western Herbal formula
Most people will notice changes within the first month, such as changes in well-being, energy levels and menstrual cycles. It is recommended as a three to six month program as it takes time to get the body to establish a correct cycle and sperm take 72 days to be manufactured from stem cells to mature sperm, so allow at least three months for males before expecting sperm changes. Ferti-boost™ focuses on forming one good quality follicle and egg per month, making sure the lining responds by growing in the first half of the cycle and maturing adequately in the second half thus creating a perfect balance. " *
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.