Posted by: dee | 2008/07/28

what i mean by that is that when me &  my husband have intercourse, i give of a bad smell, which puts my husband off completely and then he cant perform any more. What causes it ? is it my hormones ?i found it better after a bath but doesnt take it away ? could it be too much acid in my body ? i drink a lot of water. citrisoda doesnt work.

I presume that you mean the smell is from your vagina. If it only occurs with intercourse, it may be normal lubrication. Otherwise an infection is a possibility. You would need to see a doctor to check for this.

Posted by: Nilz | 2008/07/29

I also used to have that same problem until I used Betadine douche after my periods. I use it once a day for 2 days it helps, you can get it over the counter at the pharmacy

Reply to Nilz
Posted by: trieksie | 2008/07/28

hi there, i have exacly the same problem. and also just after my periods. I hate that smell. I would also like some advise. Somebody told me to use Femogene soap and gel and the wipes..... but don' t know if it works

Reply to trieksie