Question
Posted by: niki | 2004/02/05

Femodene & St.Johns Wort - Info required asap

I am under alot of pressure at work and am thinking about taking st. johns wort, but I have heard that it effects the effectiveness of the pill. Is this true?
My husband and I are not ready for children yet, so I dont want to risk the pill being less effective.
But I really need something to stop me from going insane at work.
Your help would be appreciated.

There is the potential for St John's wort to decrease the efficacy of the Pill, so you would have to consider some other form of treatment.

1
Posted by: ..... | 2004/02/05

Hi there!

I can assure you it's true! I'm expexting my first "St Johns Wort" baby! :) I used the pill very effectively for 6 years, fell pregnant in December after using Herbex Nerve Tonic, which contains St Johns Wort.

xx

Reply to .....