Question
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/14

Femodene & falling pregnant?

I am on Femodene & am planning to stop this pill in October to try conceive another baby. My doctor put me on this pill after my first child as she said it shouldn't take long for my cycle to regulate again.

How long should it take?

Please refer to the Top 5 questions.

2
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/07/14

I was also on Femodene for 3or4 years. My periods regulated very quickly to normal 28-30 days. Unfortunately i did not fall preggies yet - have been trying for 2 years.

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: IvZ | 2005/07/14

Hey

I was on Femodene for about 9 years, and after i stopped it 2 years ago in september, my periods were 28 - 32 days cycles from the first month. Only this year did i experience 1 month where i went to 42 days but we think that had to do with a very strenous gym routine.

Good luck!
IvZ

Reply to IvZ