Question
Posted by: nooks | 2004/01/12

femodene

HI THERE!
I AM CHANGING FROM TRIPHASEL TO FEMODENE THIS MONTH.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN SKIP MY PERIOD THIS MONTH AND NEXT MONTH ON THE FEMODENE??
I KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD TO DO THIS TOO OFTEN SO IS SKIPPING MY PERIOD JUST FOR THIS MONTH AND NEXT MONTH OK? ALSO, WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO DO THIS IF CHANGING FROM TRIPHASEL TO FEMODENE?

It is not a good idea to skip a period while changing from one Pill to another as you may have some breakthrough bleeding. When you are on the Femodene, you can skip periods from time to time. When changing from one pill to another you should also use extra precaution for the first 7 days of active pills.

1
Posted by: natasha | 2004/01/12

You might have break through bleeding if you skip two months in a row. Be carefeul when changing pills, you can fall pregnant!

Reply to natasha