Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/11/27

Female personal problem

I have a very important question...
When my periods are close, I have a terrible smell. Can you perhaps tell me what it is and if you know how to stop it. Im scared that someone at work will be able to smell me. Even my fiance says he can smell me...

Please help?

Dear Nicky
The ph and normal bacterial growth in the vagina changes during your cycle and you may be getting overgrowth of other bacteria in your vagina near your period. Try using Betadine douche 2 x per day if this happens but only if you are not allergic to Iodene.

1
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/11/28

Thank you very much. I will follow your advice! Have a fantastic day.

Reply to Nicky