Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/26

Female - Mid twenties with breakouts

hi there, i urgently need to speak to a dermatologist.I have never had a problem with my skin. and all of a sudden every day i have a breakout on my chin. I am cleansing thoroughly and eating very healthily so dont think thats the problem. Do you think the contraceptive pill may help me?

I am the Diet Expert and think you should consult a Dermatologist ASAP. Look them up under 'Medical' in the Yellow Pages. The dr will provide the correct treatment. This type of skin condition is usually not diet-related.