Question
Posted by: eddie | 2008/01/31

Female ejaculation

i there, this may sound random and slightly wierd but its bothering me... is it possible for a woman to come home from work female ejaculation in her vagina without having cheated with another man.. is it possible for the vagina to be full of sticky cum like substance without ejaculating or have had sexual intercource in the last few hours? the is on her 16th day on the birth controll pill.. could you please analyze my theory here.. i would just really like 2 know.. is that physiologically possible.. or do you think she had sex before coming home 2 have sex with me... thankyou
Date: 31/1/2008

Subject: RE: question
Posted by: Eddie
Message:
with female ejaculation in her vagina... (correction)

Dear Eddie
Semen clots almost immediately after ejaculation, forming a sticky, jelly-like liquid. It will liquefy again in 5 to 40 minutes. It may still be detected in the vagina for up to 72 hours.