Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2008/01/24

Female ejaculation

Recently while having sex after a two week stretch of abstinence, my boyfriend and I were surprised when my ejaculate was yellow instead of its usual transparent colour. What is the cause of this? I'm quite sure I didn't urinate. Is it possible that I did? It didn't smell of ammonia at all and actually smelled like my ejaculate usually does. Please help.

I guess there could have been some urine in it. If there were no other symptoms, wait and see what happens next time.

1
Posted by: Cali | 2008/02/06

Is it possible to get HIV when using a condom when it did not break? I.e. there are obviously virginal ejaculation that can come in contact with the male skin and if there are pubic sores.

Reply to Cali