Question
Posted by: stupid | 2003/01/07

femala condom

do u get female condoms or not...

Yes you do, They are called Femidoms and available at Chemists.
Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: anon | 2003/01/07

Hello there. My partner + I have been using male condoms now for 3 yrs. We have sex an average of 4 times a week + have NEVER had 1 failure. There r a few golden rules though. 1) only use good quality condoms - the more expensive the better. 2) use a good water based lube both inside + outside 3) use condoms with a teat end - this acts as a resiviour for the semen.4) make sure that ALL the air is expelled when he puts it on - this is done by squeezing the teat part between thumb + forefinger + then rolling it evenly + gently over his penis. My bf taught me how to do this + I use it as part of the foreplay. Remember that when he has come one of u must hold the rim of the condom securely against his penis as he withdraws. My sister who has been married 12 yrs also uses them 4 contraception. They have 3 planned kids + also not 1 failed condom.

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexpot | 2003/01/07

Hi there stupid. Don't feel stupid because I also did'nt know about them until I got involved with aids awareness. We've been married 30yrs, used condoms for contraception in the old days but only in the last 2 yrs come to know about female condoms, which I think is called a femidom. They are available at clinics + most chemists. By the way, it's great not to have to think about contraception anymore - makes sex much more fun for me. I'm 54 + just loooove sex with my hubby. We all live + learn - regards.

Reply to sexpot
Posted by: Latoya | 2003/01/07

I also need some, male condoms are not trusted, they bust during intercourse, if i could just be adviced where to obtain them, i will run there.

Reply to Latoya