Question
Posted by: LADY | 2007/04/26

FELLING SAD............CONTINUED....2066

I HAVE THIS WIERD FEELING THAT I AM GOING TO LOSE MY BF. I FEEL THAT HIS MOM IS GETTING INSIDE HIS HEAD. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE HIM, WE HAVE BEEN THRU SO MUCH OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS, I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
I KNOW HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE WITH ME IF HE HAS TO BUT I CAN'T HELP WONDERING IF HE IS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS.
I HAVE BEEN IN A MARRIAGE BEFORE WHERE MY EX WAS GIVEN A CHOSE BETWEEN HIS MOTHER AND HIS SON & I. HE OBVIOUSLY CHOSE HIS MOTHER. I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SAME POSITION AGAIN.
I CAN'T FORCE HIM TO LEAVE, AND HE DOES NOT WANT ME TO LEAVE EITHER, WELL I DON'T KNOW IF THAT HAS CHANGED HIS MIND.

WHAT CAN I DO? I AM TRYING TO FORGET THE THINGS HIS MOM SAID TO ME, BUT IT HURTS, WE LIVE IN THE SAME HSE TOGETHER, IT AINT EASY. I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE REASON FOR THE NEXT FIGHT, SO I AM TRYING TO STAY FAR AWAY.

WHAT CAN I DO???????

Please type in ordinary lowe-case letters, and not entirely in captial letters --- people find this very irrutating.
Why not see a relationship counsellor together, to work out these problems jointly but with expert advice ?

4
Posted by: LADY | 2007/04/26

GOOD ONE CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!

Reply to LADY
Posted by: cHARLie | 2007/04/26

I seeM to Write IN capitals AND then LOWER caSE sOMEtimes. Is THis A prOBLEM or CAn IT bE sORTED oUT with TherAPY?

Reply to cHARLie
Posted by: nicki | 2007/04/26

sorry thought u were lady leah.

Reply to nicki
Posted by: nicki | 2007/04/26

hey lady

I posted my story on heart to heart and u were the only one that gave me hope in my boyfriend and i and im glad to say that my boyfriend and i have been in councelling and he is trying to stop lieng and has done a dna test and the baby is not is if u are the same person that replyed to my post thank u so much.

Well if your boyfriend is mature person then im sure he wouldn`t listen to his mom.U got to realise that a love 4 your mother and girlfriend is not the same u just be yourself honest trustworthy and have faith in god becos theres other greater and if god is 4 u no 1 else can be against u not is mother or any1 else.

hang in there seek councelling if u think u really need help.
take care,keep in touch

nicki

Reply to nicki