Question
Posted by: GIL | 2007/04/03

FELIWAY

Thanks for suggesting I use Feliway to help my cat with his weeing problem and psychological problems. It is expensive but wow it really works in settling a cat down that has issues!!!

I guess one has to weigh it up. If it works well it must cost a lot but is not expensive?? Yes we have had good results when used in cats and the DAP for dogs. They are preferable to medication. Are you using the vapourizer or spray?

1
Posted by: GIL | 2007/04/03

Cybervet we are using the spray and yes it is expensive but well worth it. My cat still has a huge attitude problem but thats just him! However he is no longer stressed out and has stopped weeing in cupboards and strange places indoors. AND he has become a lot more loving, when it suits him of course but loving non the less!!

Reply to GIL