Question
Posted by: Diab | 2005/07/28

Feet burn with shoes on.

I have diabetes.
Why would my feet burn mainly when I wear shoes?
Is there a cure for this?

Expert ImageArchive

First question is how well are you controlled
Second question is do you have a peripheral neuropathy
Third question is have you seen a podiatrist
If you have answered not well, and yes and no then there is no cure only better management.
If you answered well, noand yes or no ,
then there may well be something we can do.
In both cases I advise you to please go to a podiatrist with a specific interest in diabetes get one by calling the South African Podiatry assn 0861 100 249
when you see the podiatrist ask them to check for a tarsal tunnel syndrome, or a skin reaction to your shoes

1
Posted by: Betsie | 2005/08/15

Visit a reflexologist. Beter circulation will help. Also do good breating excercise for good oxygen supply.Keep to low sugar intake and eat lots of fresh and raw vegatables and fruit Good luck.

Reply to Betsie