Question
Posted by: Caron | 2007/03/17

feet

I have had a pain under the heel of my right foot,sometimes it goes away.I often wake in the morning try and get up to walk and can hardly stand on the heel.If i push the left side of the heel it is painful.If I lie down sometimes when I get up it is painful to walk....not a bad pain,more of a nuisance but it can be sore.Sometimes I can press my heel all over and don,t feel any pain,this is what,s most annoying.I am 46 years.

Expert ImageArchive

This is a heel spur syndrome (it may be a calcaneal enthesopathy, same inflammation but without the spur)
You need to see a podiatrist and a physio, because the overall treatment is orthotics in your shoes (this treats the cause) and the physio will address the inflammation that is symptomatic

Please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249