Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/04

FEET!!!

I bumped my toe a few months ago and i normally don't worry too much about things like this.

NOW it looks like the nail is growing into it's own direction instead of just growing straight.

Hi doc

There is this white/yellow thing going on there aswell and i keep taking it out but it keeps coming back.

It looks like 1 of my other toes has also started this white/yellow thing. It's under my nail and it's soft and easy to take out but it keeps coming back.

What can i do
AND
what's going on?

Me, it is difficult to picture a “white/yellow thing going on”. Can you perhaps send a photo to CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can have a look? Good luck.