Question
Posted by: Shazz | 2004/11/23

Feels like period pains

I normally only feel my period pain for less than ten minutes a week before my periods. For the past two weeks, I have been having what feels like the period pain on the same place, and it hurts more during intercourse.

I would like to know if it could be something dangerous, or if it is normal.

It sounds like there may be a problem. What you are feeling are probably not period pains and could be due to a number of things - a bladder infection, a bowel problem or a gynae problem. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Alicia | 2004/11/23

I occasionally had symptoms like that when I was on Depo Provera. However, it could be an infection. You should ask your gynae to do a pap smear.

Reply to Alicia