Question
Posted by: H | 2007/04/02

feelings

Last year my bf and I broke up for 3 months when I found out he was cheating on me, somehow we got back together and things are good however something is really bothering me to the point that I am in tears even at work. I saw the person he cheated on me with, somehow one of his friends slipped up when talking to another guy. When I saw the girl she wasnt what i expected. My bf always tells me what he was looking for in a girl and she was totally the opposite. Im just an ordinary person but the fact that he chose her hurts me because now I suddenly feel that no matter what I do I will never be good enough. I train regularly and look after myself and try too look good but at the end of the day its not appreciated.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Cheyenne | 2007/04/03

Honey, its not always the looks! The grass isnt always greener on the other side either You may look "average", but you may have the personality, intelligence, or heart of a much better person then she! Everyone has good qualities about themselves. Remember that when you think of yourself!!

Reply to Cheyenne