Question
Posted by: Worried 1 | 2005/07/28

Feeling weird

Someone please help me .....im feeling so weird its unreal.
some back ground is that im on triphasil and just had my very normal period last week.the thing is now that im feeling so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i feel nauseas and have these headaches and dizzy spells and bleared eye sight and stuff.....and now also stomach cramps with on and off diahoria.what the heck is my body trying to tell me ??????........ive also got this white discharge.....its like a thick white jelly sort or a thing.could it possibly be an infection?.............im just feeling weird plain and simple .......help pls

If you have recently started the Pill, some of these could be side effects. The cramps and diarrhoea sound like a tummy bug.

1
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/28

Have you always been on triphasil, or have you just started it?

Reply to Moi