Question
Posted by: KATZ | 2004/10/26

Feeling Upset

I have been feeling very ill for the past 2 days, I feel fat on the stomach and my stomach feels as if it has butterflies and got a headache and so many other things , do you think that i might be pregnant as I have left the pill last month and two weeks ago I have been for a pregancy test and it was negative, do you think that i should see a doctor as I am also getting cramps on my stomach.

You should probably see your doctor. You don't say whether or not you have missed a period as this is the best sign of pregnancy.