Question
Posted by: DRA | 2007/07/28

Feeling tired all the time

I've been feeling very tired all the time, even though I'm getting enough sleep.I feel drained and have noticed that my eyes appear sunken.

I've also been experiencing dizziness and nauseousness about once to twice a week for the past month now. I'm currently on my 4th month of using Roaccutane is this a side -effect?

Dear DRA

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You are experiencing an adverse reaction to Roaccutane. I suggest that you consult your Dermatologist for alternative medication. Please do remember, that there might be many other causes for your symptoms. I therefore, recommend that you also consult a GP, to exclude any other causes for your symptoms.

Kind regards