Question
Posted by: cpabeth | 2005/06/15

feeling tired

Why di I feel tired after I exercise. I never get the burst of energy after I exercise.

Dear Beth
You may be exercising hard and it would then be normal to feel tired. You may also be not eating sufficient carbohydrate to fuel your body. Click on 'Fitness' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read the articles on 'Diets for Sportsmen and women' to see how important carbs are for sustained energy. You could also be suffering from anaemia due to iron deficiency, which is a common problem in women. Ask your dr to check your iron levels.