Question
Posted by: sarah | 2005/12/08

Feeling suicidal this festive can't stand this pain!

I separated afta an abusive fake marriage were I give hubby half the money to pay may lobola becos of the love I had for him, unfortunately it came as a night mare he does not love me at all we got a 6 year son together. we were together all those years so this year I made up my mind and accepted this man does not love me I chased him out of my house I could't stand the pain he is causing me, sleeping around, impregnated a young girl. this year will be the first time to spend this xmas alone with my son. feeling miserable and lonely. I am 30 years old don't know what to do, pls help!

So sorry to hear of your problems, and what a rat your husband turned out to be. You surely need to see a good local lawyer to make sure that you get all you can in recompense for his misconduct, and that the interests of you and your child are protected as fully as possible. Don't you have family and friends with whom you can spend Christmas ? And at least you are better off without such a wicked and deceitful person --- you would be much mroe alone with him around than with him away. As Kate says, concentrate on seeing Christmas etc through the eyes of your 6-year-ikd, and by making it pecial for him, it'll be specia,l for you, too. And much can be done without major expenditure, including church services etc

4
Posted by: sarah | 2005/12/09

Thank you so much, I was not aware there are people like you in this world who are so caring and wonderful, I am feeling better now I prayed hard last nite and I cursed all the time and years I was with my so called hubby who tortured me. I am living in Pretoria with my son , Tina I will be be glad to have a company,God bless you all. Thnks also for to Bushy V when saying (my man does not worth my soul).Slowly but surely I will be fine!

Reply to sarah
Posted by: Tina | 2005/12/08

hi sarah i feel your pain girlfriend. I've been there and done that, May i ask in which region you live? Because i would gladly invite you and your son to come spend Christmas with me my partner and my son.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Bush v | 2005/12/08

Be happy that you managed to get rid of that guy! Thats the first step to better life. Suicide is not an answer think about the love you have for your son and what it would do to him if he looses a mother! A man is not worth your soul! Prayer is a master of all things spend more time with your child and go to the gym, accept what happened and tell yourself that life goes on and maybe go back to school being 30 doesnt mean you cant achieve good things they say life begins at 30. Love yourself and pray hard when that evil thought crosses your mind and you'll make and every morning say i am an achiever and stop feeling sorry for yourself! Its better to be alone that spending many abusive nights! Spend your x-mas with your son and family talk about it & don't feel sorry if things didn't work out they didn't its better you managed to stop it while you still could cause our mothers, aunts and sisters are dead now because when they had a chance they didn't use it!

Reply to Bush v
Posted by: kate | 2005/12/08

sarah - i can relate to how you are feeling. try your utmost to stay busy - visit friends and family and keep occupied. enjoy this time with your 6 year old - he is at an age where he can really get excited about xmas. just dont allow this man to take you down - he sounds like such a loser. strength to you sista!

Reply to kate