Question
Posted by: sarah | 2005/12/09

feeling suicidal this festive, can't stand the pain! Thank you all

Subject: RE: Feeling suicidal this festive can't stand this pain!
Posted by: Sarah
Message:
Thank you so much, I was not aware there are people like you in this world who are so caring and wonderful, I am feeling better now I prayed hard last nite and I cursed all the time and years I was with my so called hubby who tortured me. I am living in Pretoria with my son , Tina I will be be glad to have a company,God bless you all. Thnks also for to Bushy V when saying (my man does not worth my soul).Slowly but surely I will be fine!
Date: 9/12/2005

So pleased to hear that you have changed direction, Sarah, and that you're heading in the right direction !

1
Posted by: Tina | 2005/12/09

Girl you need to know that you are not alone, and you are not to blame so never say that maybe you deserved it. i come from joburg but moved to george in the western cape, so it is so far from pretoria but you are more than welcome with us. i have a very soft spot for abused woman and children as you will have to because of what we have been through.
you take care of yourself and your son Sarah and have a merry christmas and a happy 2006 and remember gifts is not everything so just be there for your son and love eachother and reasure him that he is the one and only and you love him.
good luck my friend.

Reply to Tina