Question
Posted by: kelly | 2005/01/13

Feeling so down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My patner hasnt been talking to me since sunday, tried to call him to find out what is wrong, he just tells me its work, and then dismisses me. Tuesday I phoned him 4 the whole day, he wasnt picking up, then he phoned on wed to say he was away on business and he'd 4goten his phone at home. Yday he phoned me, but wasnt saying anything I tried to talk but he just answered whatever i had to say. He came over in the evening, but even then he was distant. I asked him whats wrong, and he said its work, and then decided to leave as he was stressed and not good company. I tried to phone him later, his phone was off, tried again didnt answer. After a while he phones back saying he is with his friends watching a game and thats why he couldnt answer my calls. I mean, have I done anything wrong, should I try to talk to him or just leave him alone.

This is not the first time this is happening and I just dont know where I have gone wrong. The worst part is that its his birthday on satureday, I really dont know what to do now.

I'm with nina on this one. IF he really is handling troubling issues at work, he really doesn't need to be pestered by repeated phone-calls and demdnds from you. Let it be, and you're more likely to be able to keep the relationship. Being too desperately needy is very off-putting to any partner.

1
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/01/13

hi girl

if he doesn't want to talk then there is not much you can do, stop calling him and wait till he is ready to speak

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina